The Employees’ Provident FundsOrganization (EPFO) has taken various steps for speedy settlement of claims which inter alia include:
• Composite Claim Form (Aadhaar) and Composite Claim Form (Non-Aadhaar) has been introduced by replacing the erstwhile Claim Forms No. 19, 10C and 31, with a view to simplify the submission of claims by the subscribers. The Composite Claim Form has been further simplified to include self-certification by EPF subscribers. The Composite Claim Form (Aadhaar) can be submitted to the EPFO without attestation of their employers.
• EPFO has mandated to settle claims within 20 days.
• Online Transfer Claim Portal (OTCP) has been introduced to facilitate seamless transfer of claims.
• An online payment facility has been developed for employers for payment of dues. The internet banking (INB) facility enhances efficiency and payment and ensures anytime, anywhere online access while usage of existing internet bank account to make payments online.
• National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) has been introduced for payments.
The Employees’ Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions (EPF & MP) Act, 1952 is applicable to every establishment employing 20 or more persons which is either a factory engaged in any industry specified in Schedule–I of the Act or an establishment to which the Act has been made applicable by the Central Government by notification in the Official Gazette.
There was a total of 17.14 crore Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) accounts as on 31.03.2016. 12.21 lakh accounts were pending for updation. As per consolidated Annual Accounts of EPFO for the year 2015-16, the closing balance in Interest Account as on 31st March, 2016 is Rs. 45,135.25 crore.
This information was given by Shri BandaruDattatreya, the Minister of State (IC) for Labour and Employment,in written reply to a question in Lok Sabha.
LATEST NEWS ON LTC
LATEST NEWS ON DEARNESS ALLOWANCE
RETIREMENT AGE FOR CENTRAL STAFF
REDUCE RETIREMENT AGE FOR NEW CENTRAL EMPLOYEES FROM 1/1/2016 NO PROPOSAL TO INCREASE RETIREMENT AGE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES J&K govt increases retirement age from 58 to 60 Employees to get pension payment order soon after retirement RAISE THE RETIREMENT AGE TO 65 YEARS Central govt employees’ retirement age to be extended by 2 years to 62 Union government wants retirement age 62 Cabinet decision to increase retirement age deferred Govt not considering to raise retirement age to 62 yrs
MACPS/ACPS for the Central Government Civilian Employees – Regarding MACP Scheme - treatment of employees appointed through LDCE/GDCE against Promotee Quota vacancies at par with those selected against DR/LDCE quota vacancies —reg. CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES DEMANDS ON MACP MODIFIED ASSURED CAREER PROGRESSION SCHEME FOR MULTI TASKING STAFF Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Civilian Employees SUMMARY RECORD OF DISCUSSIONS HELD DURING THE THIRD MEETING OF THE JOINT COMMITEE ON MACPS LATEST FAQ ON MACP FOR CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES
MACP FOR CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES
Restructuring of cadre of Artisan Staff in Defence Establishment in modification of recommendation of 6th CPC Modified ACP Scheme (MACPS) for Railway employees- clarification-NFIR IMPORTANT DEMANDS OF THE RAILWAYMEN TO BE PURSUED BY THE ALL INDIA RAILWAYMEN’S FEDERATION
7 CPC HRA 7 TH CPC REPORT 7CPC ARREARS 7TH CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION 7th CPC 7th cpc allowances 7th cpc anomalee committee 7TH CPC BUNCHING BENEFIT 7th cpc da 7th cpc defence matrix table 7TH CPC LATEST NEWS 7th PAY COMMISSION ADVANCE AICPIN ALLOWANCE BANK EMPLOYEES CENTRAL GOVERNMENT CIVILIAN EMPLOYEES. CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES CGHS CHILD CARE LEAVE children education allowance DA JULY 2017 DEARNESS ALLOWANCE DOPT HOLIDAY HOMES MACP MINIMUM PENSION NATIONAL PENSION SYSTEM NC JCM PENSIONERS PORTAL RAILWAYS REDUCE RETIREMENT AGE FROM 60 TO 58 SEXUAL HARASSMENT AT WORK PLACES WOMEN EMPLOYEES